I had to "write" this down before I forget. This is a conversation Daniel and I had at a red light this evening.
Daniel: Mommy, do you see that?
Me: See what?
D: That?
M: The clouds? (Stretching my neck to see what he's pointing at.)
D: Yes! Do you see the animals?
M: What animals do you see? (Because I'm not seeing it.)
D: It's a camel. With the bump and a stick on the bottom. (bump, not hump. hehehe)
M: It is?
D: Yah, do you see his wings and trunk? He's sneezing! (a giggle from the backseat)
M: I do! (I don't. LOL)
The light turns green and I start moving.
D: Mommy, it's following us!
I love how his imagination has just blossomed in the last few months. In his three year old way he reminds me it's okay to have my head in the clouds on occasion!



No comments:
Post a Comment