Catherine is getting sooo big! It's amazing how fast time flies. I remember when they brought her home from the hospital. She's going to be five on August 12th! I'm suddenly feeling very old. She is really starting to come out of her shell. She is a very special little girl. They got James Daniel some great stuff. Patty laughed at me because I seemed surprised by what she got. (I can't remember everything I registered for!) She did get me a great diaper bag that I didn't register for. But she knows my taste so well!
Catherine had fun showing off her biking skills for Uncle Mike and her and I played in the bird bath. Sadly, Michael doesn't think to take pictures. I'm normally the one with camera in hand. So you don't get to see me acting a fool, soaking wet! (Maybe I can get some from Patty! I know she got some good video.)
We're hoping to see them again before they head back. Sadly they won't be here when the baby arrives, but we know they will be here in spirit! Enjoy what few shots I got. I was so preoccupied with catching up most the day went by before I thought to grab my camera!


No comments:
Post a Comment