DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Welcome to my crib!











Well, Daniel's crib anyway! As you can see we now have a place to lay his punkin head. My wonderful mom purchased this crib for us on Friday. The three of us had so much fun picking out the crib and finishing up the registry. I almost wonder if my mom enjoyed herself even more than us. She bought several "grandma" themed bibs to keep at her house. One of my favorites was "What happens at Grandmas, stays at grandmas". They were all just adorable. I can't wait to see him try them on. The crib was very easy to put together. (A little too easy!) In fact, Michael did most of it and we didn't strangle each other in the process! We are so excited for Daniel to get here and occupy his new crib. Once we get the nursery all set up I will post pictures of the finished room!





Enjoy the slide show of the crib building process.


2 comments:

Shawna said...

it's PERFECT! he's going to be such a happy little guy. :) i can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the beginnings of his nursery are SOOOOOO cute! I'm very happy to hear that you and Michael didn't strangle each other and that the crib is safely up and ready for ....the baby (no, not Frito!).

Love you!!!!