DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

No more excuses...

I will try harder to keep up. It's been a very crazy month! I can't believe I let myself get so behind. Christmas and New Years was gone in a flash! I can't believe how fast it went by. We spent lots of time with family and friends. Daniel started daycare on January 2nd and seems to enjoy it. He's already learned how to share! He brought home cooties and gave them to us. For the past two weeks the three of us have been battling head colds and poor Daniel's busted ear drum. Well, I know the real reason you visit the blog is for pictures. ENJOY!
(If you haven't given up on us.)




This first slideshow is portraits we had done in November when Daniel was 3 months.




This is a slideshow of just a few pictures from the past month.

No comments: