DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I can't think of a title! :o)

Well, it's been pretty busy around here. More so for Michael than anyone else! Michael is finally finished with the musical. He said it went very well and can't wait for next year. (I unfortunately missed the performance because I was struck suddenly with fever on Saturday night. The fever hung around Sunday too but finally broke early Monday morning.) Now Michael is headed to San Antonio for the remainder of the week for TMEA. The following weekend he will be in Waco for Solo & Ensemble. Then in March he goes to New York with his choir for their Spring Break trip. He is running around like a crazy man!

Plans are in action for Daniel's dedication on Feb. 28th. I will be mailing out invitations this week. If you get missed, consider this your invite! :o) I'm looking forward to the service. We're having it in Italy at the same church we were married. I thought it would be neat to do his dedication in the church we dedicated our lives to each other as man and wife. I know, I'm sappy!

Daniel is getting so big! He's trying very hard to sit up on his own but not quite succeeding. He can roll from his back to belly and back again when playing. But for some reason he can't figure out how to roll onto his back when in bed. He wakes me up around 1:00 every morning because he can't roll back over. I've had to just let him cry until he figures it out or gives up. His feet finally touch the floor in his bouncy toy so he can really get some air some times. He was so cute when he got himself turned around in it and discovered there were more toys behind him. He was so surprised that he had to take a double take. Last night I fed him some rice cereal for the first time. I was wanting to wait until six months but decided I'd just give it a try. I don't think he's convinced it was a good idea. We'll keep trying.

Not much else going on around here. Hope you enjoy the pictures! :o)




No comments: