DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pictures, videos and updates...oh my!

Last weekend we celebrated my aunt's 50th birthday. She sure doesn't look 50!
We had a great time and Daniel was spoiled by everyone there.
Why am I the only one looking at the camera?

Daniel is trying so hard to crawl. You can't see it very well but he has figured out how to get his feet under him. Just not at the same time as his arms. Once he gets his arms up his feet fall and the other way around. But if he has something holding his feet still he get up. Then he starts that rocking motion. It's almost like he's thinking, "Okay, now what?"


He has graduated from the infant tub to the big tub. This has been for some time but now he's able to sit up on his own and actually enjoy bath time. And enjoy it he does. He still drinks the water every chance he gets. And funny enough, he prefers to play with the Cool Whip bowl rather than the other bath toys!



I have been making Daniel's baby food. But apparently not fast enough according to this picture! He's been doing really good with his new menu. He loves his veggies thank goodness. I can't really say what is his favorite. Maybe sweet potatoes or carrots. Bleh! I do not like sweet potatoes. He has also been eating banana, vegging mixes, peas, avocado, and yogurt. We will soon be experimenting with peaches, blueberries and mango.
Slow down son!





Is this not the most adorable picture? He is normally a little fussy after a bath. I think part of it is because he really likes bath time and hates to see it end. Also, no matter how fast I try to dry him off and get him dressed I think he doesn't like being the slightest bit cold.

This first video is obviously bath time. That slapping thing he's doing is what he does when he's very excited. I love the strategically placed washcloth. That's all him!
The toy he's playing with is some kind of music toy from my Nana. He got this for Christmas and just loves it. Could it be the lights or the music? Who knows, but he sure is funny playing with it.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with his towel over his head. That is tooooooo cute!

And what a sweetheart....I don't look 50, heh? That was such a wonderful surprise. So glad that everyone was able to be there!