DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My tray runneth over!

Michael and I grew up on Spaghetti-O's (admittedly still eat them) and couldn't wait for the day Daniel could do the same. Last night he tried Michael's favorite. Spaghetti-O's with meatballs. Needless to say he devoured them! He looked like an Oompa loompa when he was done. And the dogs enjoyed cleaning up the mess. We had to take him outside to clean up. Whitetrash, I know. But fun just the same. Just see for yourself!

What did you eat as a child you couldn't wait to give your little one?
















Wait Daddy, there's still some on my tray!





Stick 'em up!

I think I found some between his toes!

I should be on a cleaning product commercial. Can you see that orange ring?

Dinner was good but bathtime is always so much more fun!

No comments: