
We're having a baby!!
Now that the doctor has medically confirmed it, I want to shout it from the rooftop!
"I can't believe God has blessed me once again!"
Michael and I have been trying to get pregnant for two and a half years. At the end of October I had a chat with God to see what the hold up was. Basically, He told me to stop being such a control freak and to let Him take care of His business. Well, as hokey as you think that sounds I finally stopped whining and listened to what He had to say. My Father was scolding me once again for not having faith in Him to take care of me. He told me to give it to Him and not take it back, again. So, I did. I focused my thoughts on other things and got a beautiful surprise.
On Wednesday, Jan 2nd I came to realize I hadn't had a visitor yet! So, I took one of three tests, yes I said three. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the results. All I could keep saying, with tears running down my face, was "Thank you God! Thank you for this gift. You are so good to me. Thank you!" Michael and I are both excited beyond belief.
On Wednesday, Jan 2nd I came to realize I hadn't had a visitor yet! So, I took one of three tests, yes I said three. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the results. All I could keep saying, with tears running down my face, was "Thank you God! Thank you for this gift. You are so good to me. Thank you!" Michael and I are both excited beyond belief.
We had our first appointment Jan 8th. I am seven weeks pregnant and due August 28th, give or take. The first sonogram was still too early to detect anything more than a small dot in a sac. Michael and I have been calling the baby, "Baby Dot". Funny enough, Dot is a nickname for a special girl name we are considering. Michael is predicting a girl! He told his dad he's gonna need his shotgun. I'm honestly hoping for a boy. But, at this point, it's just amazing to be pregnant at all. I will keep everyone posted on our progress.
LOTS OF LOVE TO EVERYONE!!


3 comments:
Libby I"m so happy for both you and Michael, OMG the next time I see you your goign to be ready to pop!!! You have to promise I can rub the belly and say hello to me neice or nephew before they get here!!! You guys have to post lots of pictures and keep me updated I miss youguys so much!!!!
Love Patty
ps Catherine Said Way to go uncle mike !LOL
We are so excited for you, Elizabeth and Michael! Truly, God is so good and what a joy to know that there is a baby on the way for your family! Baby dot....can't wait to see you growing!
I'm so happy for you both!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AN ENTIRE SKY FULL!!!
Post a Comment