DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Wanted: one home...


with a nursery for the baby and a backyard for the furry kids!


I just wanted to put this out tonight. Michael and I, although always in need of your prayers, are asking for more prayer. We went and looked at a house in Waxahachie on Saturday and have decided we really want that house. We had toured the house this last summer and it is still on the market. After deciding to put our faith out there, we applied for financing and we are waiting to hear what they say. Another benefit of Michael being a school teacher is there are programs out there that we might just qualify for. So, please pray that we are able to get approval for something, anything! Even if it means we have to find a different house. Just pray someone is willing to lend us the money. I'd get on my knees to beg but that just looks desperate. So instead of begging, I will pray. Anyone want to join me?
The picture, by the way, is of me on my first day of kindergarten. I was such a ham! Don't you just love the hair? LOL :0)

3 comments:

The Sasser Family said...

The Sasser family is definitely praying that you guys find a house! We have a saying in our house..."God is good ALL of the time". It's so easy to think or say but so hard to take it to heart and believe it. We're believing that God will provide yet again for you and Michael (and baby dot!)

Anonymous said...

Hey sweety I'll be praying for you guys and can't wait to see photos of the new dwelling. also if you need a mortage broker I have a classmate of mine who is a Christian and very proud of his faith and his work environment is also Christian like your doctors, so if you want a christian mortage broker who will work hard to help you get the house you want give me a buzz and I'll hook you up with him!! he's Great He's working with KArla atm so that should tell you how much we value him!!!

Love you!!
Patty

Gran said...

What a beautiful picture, it is amazing how you start your life in prayer and when you know you need Gods assistance you turn to Him. Isn't that what we should all be doing everyday? I love this picture and I truly believe that God knows your needs and will grant you your prayer. It is still hard for me to believe that my baby is having a baby. I LYWSF.