DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

We have a new due date!


We had our second appointment on Tuesday the 22nd. They said this was the official confirmation. After doing another sonogram he decided that we weren't as far along as we had thought. I'm only seven weeks and the new due date is now September 9th.

The sonogram pics were so much clearer on Baby Dot. I'm having trouble scanning them in, but I will keep trying. She is measuring at a whopping 10.5 mm and the heartbeat is at 144 bpm. (Some would say that sounds like a girl.) Michael predicted a girl the day after I took the first test. He said Jesus told him. How do you argue with that?

I just had to share this picture with everyone. It is one of two posters that hang on the ceiling above the bed in the ultrasound room. I thought it was very appropriate for our blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you two , that means that you could have our little one on Lorne's Birthday HOW exciting would that Be!!! Love you both!!

Patty