DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Look what I can do...

I go back to work in about four weeks and thought I should start to prepare myself and Daniel for that transition. So, I decided to see how Daniel would do on a bottle. I was able to pump a little and after nursing him for a little bit I handed him over to Daddy for a bottle trial. I have to admit that I'm a little hurt how well he took to it. I guess there was a small part of me that was hoping he'd put up a little fight. But he didn't. Is this the beginning of not needing just his mommy? But you can't be attached to Mom forever, right? I don't think I'm ready for that. This means I have to let other people help me even more! (YIKES! Control freak panic attack!)





"What's the big deal? It's food! I'll take it however I can get it."

No comments: