Please take a minute to read and pray over the prayer requests we have listed in the margin. The list seems to grow everyday and they are really on our hearts. One request that I would really like to point out is our dear friends from Houston, Jerrod and Lisa. I don't normally like to mention other peoples' names but I feel we really need to this time. Lisa has a very severe case of Lupus that sometimes causes her to be hospitalized. Well, this weekend was no different.
While in Detroit for a friend's wedding Lisa had another relapse. She has been in the hospital in Detroit where the doctors have found a blood clot. The clot is in her brain and can be fatal if it moves. Right now they have her on blood thinners hoping to clear it up.
Please pray for the doctors' wisdom to get her through this and back home to Texas. Also pray for Jerrod while he is by her bedside.


1 comment:
Please tell lisa and jerrod if there is anything we can do or get them we're literally minutes form Detroit WE can drive over and take them things or just sepnd some time fo they like.. Let me know I knew they were up fo rthe wedding but had no idea Lisa had a relapse. Please touch base adn let me know what your hearing.
Post a Comment