As far as updates I don't have too many. We got our car up and running again. Luckily it was just the battery! We were convinced it was the starter because the sound it was making. Jerrod suggested we trying jumping the battery before shelling out the cash for a starter. Sure enough, the computer guru was right. He joked before that about knowing nothing about repairing cars only computers. So we only bought a new battery. Thank God!
I start work on Monday the 13th. My feelings are torn about this transition. I'm happy to be back around other adults. And doing something besides house work and laundry all day. But I'm not looking foward to it because of Daniel. Especially on days he's not feeling well. I just want him to know that I'm there to cuddle him and try to make him happy. Luckily we have decided to hire an amazing nanny. Her name is Krystyna. She came over a few times when I first brought Daniel home to help me out. She is so great with him; I can't imagine him with anyone else outside the family. Sadly she will only be here until the end of the year. She goes back to school in January. I'll hate to lose her but will cherish the time she's here.
Michael has been busy at work and will be getting even busier. In fact, he will be spending three nights of the five day week late into the night in Corsicana. He, along with the theater teacher, will be putting on the first musical in fifteen years at the high school in January. They will be performing Grease. (I always wanted to be Sandy. Who wouldn't want to kiss John Travolta?! Who was your favorite character?) They just finished the auditions and rehearsals start ASAP. Which means a lot of time away from home. All of this on top of his yearly concerts and contests. Please pray he copes with the stress okay. And pray that Daniel and I cope as well. It's going to be hard without him during the week.
Enjoy the pictures. I know they're a long time coming!

At three weeks he's too fast for the camera!

One month old on September 27th!
Michael turned 31 on September 26th!
Mr. and Mrs. Jerrod and Alecia "Lisa" Johnson
But I don't want to leave Houston yet!
Krystyna and Daniel getting some fresh air.

Six weeks old.
I have the cutest baby!
(I'm a little biased.)

One of my favorite onesies, it says "I'm not a girl".
Believe it or not, someone actually asked me if he
was a boy or a girl that day!
To top it off, the onesie is blue.

This is the most random picture of all.
How lazy do you have to be to actually use this product?!
If you have one, sorry if I offended you.
BUT SERIOUSLY!


No comments:
Post a Comment