
I'm sorry I've been such a bad blogger. Now I know why new moms don't post as often. I will never be ugly about that again!

Daniel is growing like crazy! He has his two month appointment tomorrow, that I'm not really looking forward to. He will be getting his first shots. My guess is that they will tell me that my little man is just that, a little man! He is getting longer and fatter by the minute. I will have to update tomorrow with his newest stats.

I think he has fallen in love with his nanny, Krystyna. I hear him laugh and coo at her nearly every morning. A small part of me selfishly wants him to only do that for me. But I'm glad that he loves her because I know she loves him.
but it wasn't.
Thank you GG for letting us take pictures in your flower bed. I hope we didn't step on too many!




No comments:
Post a Comment