Baby Ninja Daniel

Daniel celebrated his first Halloween in Italy this year. Italy had their annual fall festival so we got dressed up and crashed the party! They had hot dogs and hamburgers. I ate Daniel's share. And lots of games to play. We won candy and treats at every game! I will admit that the only game we didn't cheat at was the Cake Walk. We won that play-doh and crayons fair and square.
We definitely cheated at this one! -----My baby can karate chop your baby!
Our. . . I mean Daniel's pumpkin was heavy!
On Saturday I experienced Costco! My mom, Jennifer, Krystyna and I went grocery shopping at Costco. We dec
ided to get the bulk items and split them between us. Once we got home we split up everything in the middle of my living room. I wish I had taken pictures of the whole thing. I hadn't seen so much food in my house at one time! It was actually kind of fun. We are planning to do this again. Next time with a bigger vehicle or two.
Wake me up when we get there...zzzzzzzzzz
That night we celebrated Barrett's 26th birthday. Michael grilled up some turkey burgers and hot dogs for everyone. We had a good time sitting around talking and watching the football game. Don't ask me which one, I didn't really watch it.
Happy birthday Uncle Bear!
While cleaning up our mess from dinner I thought I'd check on my dogs out back. Frito was barking his "tattle-tale" bark that made me think something was going on. When I stepped outside I found my two bigger dogs, Daisy and Gretchen, in the throws of a major fight. This wasn't like all their other scuffles. These dogs meant business and nothing I could do would stop them. I yelled for Michael who was able to split them. The fight got so out of hand that Daisy was injured pretty badly.
A patch of skin from her left front leg was torn and required a trip to the emergency vet in Mansfield. Sadly they didn't do much for her because they wanted way too much money up front. (My dogs are very special to me but I believe the vet was taking advantage of the situation.) So they wrapped Daisy up and gave us some meds to get by until Monday. Michael took her to the vet here in Waxahachie who was able to stitch her up for a tenth of the cost. She's doing much better and has a crazy little limp to get around. Hopefully in a few weeks she can go back outside and play nice with Gretchen.


No comments:
Post a Comment