DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekend wrap-up (a little late)

Friday night we went to our Sunday School party. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures. It was fajitas and game night. To be honest it's been a while since we've been to Sunday school so there were several people there we didn't know. We still enjoyed ourselves on some delicious food. Afterwards everyone split up into several groups and played lots of different games. The group we were started out just visiting and catching up then someone broke out "Uno Attack". This is a fun twist on the classic card game. I think Santa might be bringing this our way! :o)

Saturday was very busy! Michael had a choir garage sale in Corsicana to raise money for their spring trip. Then we had some pictures done at our house again to get some pictures of our new family. She got some great pictures of the three of us and then pictures of just Daniel. I wish I had some sneak peeks to share. The photographer was absolutely wonderful and so patient! Daniel got a little fussy at one point and needed a bottle. She waited patiently and chatted while he ate and got into a better mood. I can't wait to see how they all came out. Below are some of the maternity pictures she did the first part of August. Those aren't even half of them!
Later that evening Michael and I had date night for the first time since Daniel has arrived. David and Natalie had offered to watch Daniel awhile back so we decided to take them up on it. It was nice to get out just the two of us.
I will admit though that I begged Michael to call once in the beginning of the evening. He obliged and then we enjoyed the rest of the night. Michael got us tickets to a community production of "Guys and Dolls" in Corsicana. The show was great! It's been a long time since we've gone to any live productions like that. We used to do it a lot when we were dating and first married while Michael was still at SHSU. Thank you David and Natalie for the much needed break!

Well, that sums up our weekend. Hope you enjoy the pictures!


1 comment:

The Sasser Family said...

Look at you all dressed up and pretty for your date!!! BEAUTIFUL! That comment is for Elizabeth, not Michael : )

Glad you guys had a good time.