DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

What goes down, sometimes comes back up!

We have not seen this happy face in a few days. Luckily Krystyna documented this rare occasion! Poor Daniel has been diagnosed with acid reflux. I saw this coming. He was getting more and more unhappy with each feeding. And his spitting up was becoming much more projectile. I was doing all I could to avoid medication but it was only getting worse. Dr. Sweet wasn’t available so we saw a family practice doctor in the office. He was very good and I’m thinking we may have found a doctor for Michael and I.
When they weighed him in I was astonished at the weight gain! He is weighing in at a hefty 13 lbs. 15 oz. They say that you can’t over feed with breast milk. I hope this is true.


I think I may have given birth to a future Dallas Cowboys linebacker!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you would like us to send you some Gripe water to help with the acid reflux I would be pleased to do so it was a nice safe non medicinal way to help Catherine with hers and it's all natural. Just let me n=know and We'll send you some bottles.