Today Michael and my mom brought Daniel up to the office for a visit and to have his tongue clipped. That sounds very strange to some of you, I know. But it was something that needed to be done before he got any older to prevent any future problems. Daniel was very tongue tied and couldn't stick his tongue out past his gums. It was a very simple procedure that was done in the office by one of the wonderful doctors I work for. Now Daniel can stick his tongue out all the way. Dr. Black told him to be careful in the future and to not let me catch him sticking his tongue at me. :o)
Thank you Dr. Black and Irene!
If you look closely you can see how the lingual frenulum is at the very tip of his tongue.
I wasn't able to get an after picture at the office because he was very mad. I'll try tomorrow.
"Doctor in Training"
Gran bought these scrubs in the hospital gift shop because somebody's diaper leaked!
Playing and talking before the procedure. There were a couple of times he almost rolled over!
OPEN WIDE!
1 comment:
my brother had the same thing done, except they did not do it until he was about 1 1/2 years old.
Post a Comment