What the heck? I have an extra crate in the garage..now what I am supposed to do with it?
Oh and don't mention things about putting YOUR kids in crates (or closets for that matter!)...I will call CPS : ) We...umm..I mean you two have worked too hard for this baby!!!!
What he neglected to include in that was she got in there on her own and closed the door...*grin* but then again some AUtistic CHildren feel more comfortable in small places so I've read :) And yes Daisy was looking at her all kinds of Crazy!! GRetchen was like Cool I don't have to go in there now LOL
2 comments:
What the heck? I have an extra crate in the garage..now what I am supposed to do with it?
Oh and don't mention things about putting YOUR kids in crates (or closets for that matter!)...I will call CPS : ) We...umm..I mean you two have worked too hard for this baby!!!!
What he neglected to include in that was she got in there on her own and closed the door...*grin* but then again some AUtistic CHildren feel more comfortable in small places so I've read :) And yes Daisy was looking at her all kinds of Crazy!! GRetchen was like Cool I don't have to go in there now LOL
Post a Comment