DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

He's 24!

Hours that is!! I can't believe I've been blessed with such a beautiful little boy. (Sorry, I mean handsome.)

Right now he's sleeping and allowing me a few moments to post real quick. Thank you so much to everyone for your prayers and thoughts. We weren't expecting to post news for a couple more weeks. But we couldn't be more grateful that he's here and healthy. The pediatrician said he looks great and the only concern they have right now is a heart murmur. Lots of babies are born with heart murmurs and don't have any problems. He is scheduled for an echocardiogram today so continue to keep us in your prayers until we are out of here and in our own beds. We will keep you all posted as usual. The hospital and staff have been great. The nurses here are exceptional and probably don't get as much credit as they deserve.



Daddy and me giving Mommy some much needed rest!!

REALLY close up shot of me!!!

Not so close up but still cute as a button!!

Mommy took this while Daddy was snoring!! She's so talented!!

5 comments:

The Sasser Family said...

He's precious!!! We all took a moment to ooh and awe over him at work. Hope you all are doing good and getting some rest before you go home tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!! Congratulations! That is so exciting! Russell and I are so happy for you guys. Praise God for a healthy baby and delivery!

-Kristen & Russell Benke

Shawna said...

oh he's PERFECT!!! what a beautiful little man you have there. congratulations to you guys!

The Sasser Family said...

Have I mentioned how happy I am for you guys???? Just thinking about you as you are enjoying your first night home with Daniel. Hope all goes well and you get some rest (wishful thinking, huh?) Praying for you all every day and I can't wait to see you soon. Miss you like crazy already : )

Anonymous said...

congratulations! He is tooooo cute for words. You guys will be blessed beyond what you can imagine with this wonderful new addition. He is blessed to have Godly parents. Congratulations again.
Carla (CCHP)