DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WOOHOO!!!

August 27th 2008, 6:48 AM, God's newest miracle graced us with his presence. Tipping the scales at 8 lbs. 3 oz, and 20.5 inches long, James Daniel Huffstetler has got to be the most awesome thing I've seen!! I'm about as proud as I can be of both him and Elizabeth for enduring what can only be described as probably the most painful thing ever.

What cracked me up was he was crying (obviously) even when they gave him to Elizabeth. I grabbed him up and he stopped. That made me feel outstanding to say the least.

He looks just like me too. Hopefully he'll grow out of that and look more like his momma down the line. They just brought him back all cleaned up and good to go. Nana and Aunt Debbie are here visiting and just in awe. Good stuff all around.

Thank God for this miracle. If it wasn't for His presence through all this, I don't think I'd be typing this right now. We have truly been blessed.

Until next time!!

Michael, from here on out, known as Daniel's dad.

3 comments:

The Sasser Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! God is so good and you guys are so blessed. Can't wait to meet your little miracle.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all :-) Sending a hug!

Unknown said...

OH YEAH WOOT TIME TO SPOIL THE BUGGER! LOVE YOU GUYS

-Jerrod