Here we sit, in Labor and Delivery at the hospital, waiting on Daniel to finally get here. Libby's on a Pitocin drip and just chilling waiting on the inevitable. It's making her contractions a little more apparent and more often. She's not in a whole lot of pain, (from what I can tell) and is progressing surprisingly smoothly.
Hopefully, we'll be seeing him before the night's out. Which will be awesome because Aug. 26th is exactly one month before my birthday. Not like I would forget his birthday anyway, but if it's easier, it's all good.
I'll do my best to keep everybody updated as we progress, but I'm on the hospital's public network, so being able to access certain things is a bit of a hassle.
So, until then.
Michael


1 comment:
yippeeeee!! i can't wait to see his precious little face! hugs to you guys tonight... i'll be praying! oooh, i'm SO excited!!
Post a Comment