DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

15 week doctor appointment

I had another doctor appointment today. It was very quick. He checked the heartbeat of course and everything sounds great. The heartbeat varied from 146-154 bpm. He said that was a very good beat but it can't determine the sex, no matter what anyone else tries to say. LOL Sorry to disappoint.
We also took blood to check for things like Down Syndrome, Cystic Fibrosis and etc. I will admit that going into the appointment I was a little apprehensive because of the screening. Michael and I had already decided that no matter the results we of course would continue with the pregnancy. We just pray that everything comes out okay and that He continues to watch over us during this journey. My next appointment will be April 28th to determine the baby's name! We are so excited to find out if we are having a boy or girl. Let's pray they aren't too shy and are ready to introduce themselves!

2 comments:

The Sasser Family said...

Praise God for another good appointment! Hard to believe after your next appointment you're half way there : ) Ready to meet you baby Dot or James. James: Got lots of clothes for you. Dorothy: Sorry you're always dressed in blue...I told your mommy not to do it!

Meet the Huffstetlers said...

ROFL!
Should I start saving now for a lifetime of counseling?