verse one:
O Lord my God when I in awesome wonder,
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made.
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power through out the universe displayed.
While trying not to ruin my mascara, I realized just how blessed I am. The same God who created the heavens and the earth. The One God who created the infinite universe. Our God who tells the flowers when to bloom and the sun to shine. Our loving and forgiving God who sent His one and only son to die for our sins! My God, who created all things, took time out of His "busy schedule" to create in me a small, precious gift of life! My God is an awesome God! I suddenly felt so small in His presence. Believe me folks, He was there in my car! He hears my prayers, pleas and cries. He sees my joy and my pain. He carries me through the roughest parts I can not handle on my own. How blind have I been to my blessings? It was all becoming so clear just how much I have taken for granted. God gives me so much and I sometimes forget to thank Him.
Thank you God for allowing me to wake up this morning and a bed to sleep in tonight. Thank you Lord for giving me such an amazing family. Those who have gone ahead to be with You and those who are here. My family guides me in Your wisdom to continue on the path to You. Thank you dear Lord for my beautiful husband who loves me unconditionally. Our faith and marriage grows as we see the miracles you perform in our lives daily. Thank you for his strength and patience. Dear Lord, thank you for each of my wonderful friends. You have placed them in my life for reasons they may not even know. Thank you for my job and the ability to provide for my family. Thank you for everything!
"Then sings my soul, my saviour God to thee.
How great thou art, how great thou art!"


No comments:
Post a Comment