DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Random Easter pics



We went to Michael's parent's on Good Friday. His mother taught me how to cook chicken fried steak. I didn't burn anything and it tasted great.

Don't worry folks, Michael has the fire department on speed dial!







The gratuitous flour on nose shot.

I had to look like I was working hard! Really his mom did most the work. She is an awesome cook.











Baby Dot's first Easter basket. It also had treats for Daisy, Gretchen and Frito inside the eggs.

Thank you so much Uncle Dave, Aunt Nat and cousins Reba and Cowboy!











Michael and I cheesing for the camera.

We needed an updated picture of us. It’s been a while! Sorry no belly shots. Although my mom did take a picture that made me look seven months pregnant rather than just four!







Gran playing with Reba and Cowboy.

These are David and Natalie’s “kids”. My mom always loves playing with the grand-dogs. It’s just dirt and slober. It will wash off!







You ate my roll you dirty rat!

Funny thing at lunch!Cowboy ran up to Michael’s tray and snatched a roll right off! It was the funniest thing. Michael just couldn’t believe it. Natalie’s dad commented as if he was Cowboy, “next time, I’d like some butter!” Michael ate like an inmate the rest of the time protecting his food. I think he’s still bitter!









What’s it gonna be?

We went to visit my Memaw for a little bit. She has been dying to do the needle test to predict the baby’s sex. Of course we had to give her a hard time about it. I kept blowing the needle everywhere. You’re never too old to get slapped on the hand by your grandmother. Even if it’s just a tap!








The needle says…

Girl! Michael of course gave his two cents. “I didn’t need a needle to tell me that. I told you, Jesus told me we’re having a girl.” What a goober.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LIZ!...HUFF!

The pictures look great...motherhood is suiting you momma liz!

Can't wait to spoil this young'n!