That is a big relief for both of us. Not that the results would have changed our mind about the baby. We're just glad that's one less hurdle for us to get over. Next month we find out what the sex of the baby is. We have a poll up for everyone to vote. Please do so we'd love to see other people's predictions!
Also, for some reason I am slowly getting away from my Spanish rice and beans craving and have moved on to pickles. Seriously! Although I'm sure Michael will be very grateful I'll be backing down on the beans. You know the old bean tune? Well, it definitely rings true when you're pregnant. I'm just saying!
One last thing: A PERFECT STRANGER TOUCHED MY BELLY TODAY!
I'm barely getting used to the idea of my family doing that. When family members have reached to touch my belly it didn't bother me. I love my family and I'm glad they are just as excited about the baby. It makes me laugh a little when they touch me, but I feel the love just the same. Michael and I went to Subway tonight. Of course I asked for tons of pickles! The cashier reached over the counter and touched my belly! "You're eating for two right? Then you deserve the foot long!" Seriously! You didn't touch the fat woman's belly that just left, she ordered a foot long too. What made it okay to touch mine! For those of you who don't know it, I'm a "this is my space, that is your space" kinda gal. Maybe I should get these t-shirts I found online!
- "I am not Buddha. Do not rub my belly."
- "Unless you helped put the baby in here don't touch my belly!"
- "Rub my belly and I will barf on you."
- "You can touch my belly if I can punch your face." (Extreme, I know, but hilarious!)
This last one is my favorite and would only be perfect if our suspicions of our little one are true!


2 comments:
That's too funny! I give you one more month and I'm going to start talking to the baby at lunch ; )-
Wow...Subway 2 days in a row!! Those pickles were calling your name, weren't they?
ooops, I guess I'm guilty of the "touching the tummy thing"....sorry!
It's just that you're so cute!
Post a Comment