DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

The Lyon pride expecting an addition!

Barrett & Jennifer Lyon
July 28, 2007

Now that all the important people have been told, I'm happy to announce that my sister and her husband are expecting their first! God has blessed them with a big surprise. The word surprise can't even begin to describe hers and every one's reaction! I don't have any details yet except that her first appointment is April 9th. I do ask that everyone say a special prayer for her. Every pregnancy needs prayers, but especially this one! She's my baby sister (25 yrs old) and very special to me. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be pregnant with. Although, I have been told that sometimes pregnancies happen in threes. Is it still too soon, Natalie? **WINK**


I've included some pictures. Some sillier than others.

LOVE YOU JENN!



No comments: